Friday, March 26, 2010

Dress hunting Friday



Today we went to check out some dresses.

It's really interesting to see the differences between the Mexican and Swedish tastes. Most of the ones we saw were too much. We went to many stores and I was starting to lose hope we would ever find something Annika would like but eventually we stumbled upon a dress that she liked and she tried it on -- she looked really cute in it, though I was not supposed to see her in it... but this is Mexico after all! We went there with a friend of mine and Annika told me later on that it had been kind of strange for her because, well, usually the bride to be doesn't go pick up dresses with two guys... still Mexico after all!



We went with Malverth (my mother) around town on a work errand and then Annika and I had a very nice walk home.


Annika also made a new friend today. Her name is Kathlin and they spent a good while playing together and running around in the grass.

And now, we sit here, putting together this post and sharing ideas on how to do it and I realize that I have the best partner for my life that God could've ever given me.

... and I just made her cry with what I wrote(happy tears she says)... :)

3 comments:

  1. hej annika o josé
    vad härligt att kunna läsa om er bröllopsresa
    för det är väl vad denna resa i allra högsta grad kan kallas
    sååå vacker du är Annika i den vita klänningen
    vill se fler bilder o läsa mer om ert liv i mexico
    kram till er båda
    jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så kul att få läsa om förberedelserna inför ert stora feta mexikanska bröllop! Och att ni kallade det så också! Tanken föddes på Pärlan och jag var med...

    Kul med kort och videoklipp. Ska följa bloggen med spänning!

    /Markus

    ReplyDelete
  3. nu närmar det sig!!! Härligt att vi får vara med trots att det är så långt bort! känns kul att få följa er resa!!!
    kram magdalena

    ReplyDelete